Monday, July 12, 2010

We're Alive!

Although our blog has been dead for some time, we are alive and well! We are living a simple life out here in North Carolina. Kyle is hard at work and we are loving the few moments we have to spend with each other! Thought I'd post a few summer pics to prove our existence. . .


Beach Babies!


Park and Pool!


Sweet Friends!



Fourth of July!

And some funny thoughts from the mind of a two year old. . .

Eating dinner one night we named each piece of broccoli on Ellie's plate. After she ate the Ellie and Ava broccoli and a few others I was ready to clear her plate. She began to have a melt down and informed me that she had to eat the Mommy and Daddy broccoli too, because they would miss Ellie and Ava. After successfully eating her Mommy broccoli, down went Daddy broccoli to give Mommy kisses!

While potty training Ellie had an accident on the playground, wearing Fancy Nancy underwear. She hung her head and said, "Fancy Nancy is sad".

After eating lunch one day, Ellie proudly pat her tummy and said, "My tummy says, Thank you sooo much!"

A friend gave Ellie the nickname Elliekins. While putting her to sleep one night Ellie said, "I love you Mommykins!"

4 comments:

  1. I miss you guys so much! I wish I could come visit! Give the girls a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i miss your faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i smiled through every single one of those adorable pictures- ava is getting so big and she and ellie are both so beautiful and photogenic :) ...not surprising coming from their gene pool. heehee :) i'm so glad you guys are having a good time and we CAN NOT wait to see you in september!!!! love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm so glad you're still alive! It looks like life is treating you well. Your girls are already so big! It seems like just yesterday you had a little barely pregnant belly in Las Vegas. I hope someday we can all end up back in Idaho and hang out again! Maybe your girls and our boys can get married.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures and a beautiful family! I especially love the cute 4th of July outfits. Looks like a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete