Sunday, June 7, 2009

Too young for makeup? She doesn't think so!



I was getting ready the other day with Ellie by my side. We went through our usual routine. Ellie sat closely watching me apply my makeup, stopping occasionally to rummage through my makeup bag to see what new treasures she could find. She soon found a new tube of mascara and pulled it out. I didn't think there was any harm in letting her play with it knowing she hadn't yet mastered the skill of unscrewing the tube. Well I was wrong. A few minutes later I found her in the next room covered in mascara! I guess us Smart's are just naturals at being girls: ) I should've known this would be her next big thing since she has also been into wearing my lipgloss, high heels and carrying around anything that could possibly pass for a purse lately.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog too, Jamie! I'm excited to follow what's going on with you guys! Ellie is way too cute!
    Glad you are enjoying Georgie! I'm excited to go back to the east coast,(there's so much to do!) but wish we had an apartment to stay in instead of just a hotel! (yuck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest thing i have heard all day. ellie is so dang cute. she is growing up so fast its crazy. well keep taking pictures of that cutie love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHH! SO SO CUTE! Ellie is all girl! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete